ServicePlanner 2.0.4 is coming soon and includes the following…
- Now fully translated for French users.
- Updated support for Chinese Pinyin/Yale/Zhuyin/Sidney Lau when using the in-app browser.
- Reduced the overall app size.
- Fixed issue with sending report via Telegram.
- Fixed issue trying to add Publications or Videos when the device is set to a Chinese language.
- Added “Send Report” option to the Activity tab menu top/right.
- You can now delete Placements, Videos, and Visits from the Report data even if the linked Contact has been deleted.
Territory Helper improvements:
- Improved sorting Locations by Street.
- Improved zoom into a Map with no boundaries set.
- You can now manually edit the address components for a Location.
There is still more planned for ServicePlanner – stay tuned.
I hope you are still enjoying ServicePlanner and it is helping you have a productive ministry.
If you feel inspired to leave a review on the App Store it would be greatly appreciated 🙂