https://serviceplanner.me/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Featured-Icon-App-Update.png 1024 1024 iMatt https://serviceplanner.me/hs/full-logo-blue.png iMatt2021-12-31 06:48:012023-02-04 12:37:59Version 2.6.0
It has been a while since the last update to ServicePlanner. Fortunately it has been working well during COVID.
Version 2.6.0 brings the following improvements and fixes …
- Full support for iOS 15 and the latest underlying SDKs.
- Migrated to support the new short-lived access tokens used by Dropbox. Users will likely be prompted to sign into Dropbox again from inside ServicePlanner settings.
- Added support for Russian. Thanks to the translators who helped with this.
- Fixed issue with Activity Notes not saving changes in some situations.
- Fixed issue with Activity Notes showing wrong date in some timezones.
- Fixed issue with popup modal windows not saving changes when closing without using the “Done” button.
Thank you all for your patience waiting for an update to ServicePlanner and for your ongoing support. Be assured that you have all been in my thoughts and prayers.
After up-date, cannot open the APPS, cannot submit report now.😭😭
I am very sorry to hear this Max. I can confirm that this is not a typical problem. Hundreds of users have updated at this point without any issue. Perhaps something corrupted the app while it was updating on your device. At this point there are several options we can try. First of all can you please try restarting your device to see if that resolves it. And if not, can you please email email@example.com so I can help you directly. And if you could please confirm if you were syncing to Dropbox? Or have you used the manual backup option recently? Please do not delete and re-install the app until you have emailed me and we have checked off a few options.