Import a Contact from iOS
You are able to import a Contact stored on your device into ServicePlanner.
- Go to the Contacts Tab
- Tap+Hold on the “+” on the top toolbar
- Choose “Import from Device Contacts”
- From the list of all the Contacts on your device, search for a Contact to import
- When you pick a Contact they are imported.
Once the Contact is imported, the Contact Window will open in ServicePlanner so that you can view and edit any data.
Please note the following:
- Only 1x Contact can be imported at once.
- The first Phone number on the Contacts details will be pulled into the Phone field.
- The first Email address on the Contacts details will be pulled into the Email field.
- The first Address on the Contacts details will be pulled into the Address field. There is a basic attempt at formatting. The Address will not be geocoded – you will need to do this yourself once the Contact is imported. For most users the Geocoding will automatically reformat the address and fill in the Locality field as well.
- Any Notes will be pulled into the Notes field.
- The Contact Type will default to “First Call”.